There is an obvious dearth of financial engagement within Africa, between Africans and the world at large. For example, most debit/credit cards issued in most African countries are not cross continent and some are not even Internet enabled; therefore limiting a large group of people, regardless of class from participating in cross-border fund transfers and transactions.
a Lagos based startup with offices in Lagos and London is a leading online payment processor in Nigeria that enables its registered merchants to receive and make online payment for good and services. The startup focuses on payments processing for the B2B, B2C and P2P market - any business which wants to connect receive online payments is a potential client for VoguePay.
What sets VoguePay apart?
VoguePay’s international competitors are not directly catering for people in Africa, due to their lack of understanding of the diverse cultural elements of doing business in Africa and collecting payment from Africans.
We have leveraged our first-mover advantage with unique strength in combining robust capabilities, excellent customer service and low charges to drive the merchant size to over 30,000 and annual transaction volume in millions of dollars.
We also process both local and international cards, understand the terrain better, and provide ‘Know Your Customers’ (KYC) assistance. We have the ability to collect payments from the unbanked and provide seamless integration for both local and International merchants.
Think global. Act local.
In Nigeria, for example, the adoption of eCommerce has accelerated online payment and many businesses are springing up to tap to this audience. While, it is promising, small businesses cannot afford the integration cost of primary gateways which is currently at $682 (N150, 000) per gateway. With the cost of development added, many SMEs will be set back by $1500 before launching ePayment on their websites.
The impact of this imbalance is more severe to small businesses in Nigeria and Africa in general.
That was why VoguePay started by focusing on helping SMEs power their online payment infrastructure by offering free online payment integration to serve an estimated market audience of 20 million SMEs in Nigeria and charging affordable transaction fees that was convenient for this market audience.
VoguePay is consolidating its market leadership by looking for payment solutions that will enable businesses in Africa to compete on a level playing field as their international counterparts, whilst enhancing individual Africans’ payment experience.
OUR CUSTOMERS, OUR PRIDE.
When it comes to being a customer-centric company, VoguePay knows what matters. VoguePay has embedded customer-centricity into its DNA. We believe our customers are the reason we are in business and we place their needs above everything else. We provide unique solutions that are tailored to specific customer needs. Here are a few practices that show we hold our customers in high esteem:
· VoguePay develops features based on customer desires rather than their development team’s opinion.
· By acquiring customer intelligence and acting on it. VoguePay uses this data to gain insight into the customer’s overall experience, develop better features and provide their customers with the service that they desire.
· VoguePay offers easy-to-use features and services to promote customer satisfaction and to reduce the likelihood that customers have to use their support services.
· Prior to the launch of VoguePay 2.0, VoguePay created a focus group made up of our customers to test the proposed features of the upgrade version and make recommendations.
· Customer’s emails are responded to within 24hours because we know that we play an important part in their business efficiency and productivity.
· Customer’s data are frequently analyzed to better understand customer needs and behavior, thus helping us to provide better services.
Our goal is to always put a satisfactory smile on the faces of our customers. Summarily, we tell them “your smile is our logo”.
More details on:
· Official website - https://voguepay.com
· Additional information available here blog.voguepay.com
· Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBqbxooc0t-uZEs2eIt86FQ
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/voguepay/?ref=bookmarks
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/voguepay
Leke Ojikutu co-founder and CTO
Michael Simeon - co-founder and CEO
Geoffrey Weli Wosu – co-founder, Legal Compliance and Marketing
Quam G. Ojikutu – co-founder, COO
Victoria Sleath – co-founder, Human Management
VOGUEPAY EMANATES THE DIVERSE CULTURAL ELEMENTS OF DOING BUSINESS IN AFRICA AND COLLECTING PAYMENT FROM AFRICANS.